Tue, Dec 05|
Caregiver Holiday Treat Hugs & Holiday Dessert Buffet
Let's fire up the ovens and make some goodies!! (If not a baker, store-bought is okay too!)
Time & Location
Dec 05, 11:30 AM
Elks Lodge, 39 Shadow Lake Rd, Salem, NH 03079, USA
About the event
If you want to participate, please create three dozen goodies and package them as described below.
- Cookie Hugs Community Service Project: Two dozen treats for community caregivers. To ensure good hygiene and safety, please divide your treats into small baggies before bringing them to the meeting. Use your judgment to decide how many cookies to put in each baggie, considering they are for the caregiver's snack. To help you determine the right amount, consider how many treats you would eat while having a cup of coffee or tea.
SAWC will provide supplies to create festive appreciation bags for the treats during the meeting.
Once completed, our SAWC elves will deliver the treats to local caregivers later in the day.
- Holiday Dessert Buffet: One dozen of your favorite holiday goodies on a plate or in a box for the whole club to enjoy after lunch.
· Put your name on the containers that you want back.
· You can participate in the dessert buffet without buying the holiday lunch ($20)
· Email or bring a hard copy of your recipe(s) to the meeting so we can share them on the website.
· You're invited to bring a variety of cookies or just one type.
* Treats can be anything yummy - cookies, brownies, bars, candy, etc. For the Cookie Hugs, the treats must be shelf-stable, not fragile, and fit into a baggie. Things like cakes, parfaits, pies, cheesecakes, and cannolis are not good choices for the Cookie Hugs.